My name is Tom Baden. I have been installing and maintaining computers and networks in the Denver Metro area since 1981. My clients include small two computer offices, community banks, health care providers and many others with both a local and a national presence. In addition to my IT consulting practice, I spent 5 years as the manager of an enterprise-level IT department for a small bank that did a huge volume in wire transfer traffic (over 9,000 transactions on the last day of each month).
My experience includes:
· Special Agent for Military Intelligence
· University of Wisconsin Graduate School of Banking
· Almost 30 years in the banking industry, most in Information Technology
· Cashier/Operations Manager of a community bank.
· Over 15 years as an independent IT consultant in both banking and health care industries.
· Oversight of a network that processed up to $4 billion in a day in monetary transactions.